FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SKIN via #Dearnatural62 ft. #Dermae

5:51:00 PM

Fall in love with your skin with #Dermae



With fall here it's time for your fall-fabulous skin pick me up and it's time to wake up that beautiful face in time for autumn! I love this time of year, when the seasons are changing along with the time, so does the care that we need to provide to our skin.

Check out my unboxing video at Dearnatural62 





Thank you Dermae for sending me these great skincare products to help me on my fall skin journey. I'd love to introduce you to the following products: 



A concentrated boost of intense hydration for soft, smooth skin.  Powerful anti-aging antioxidants and essential fatty acids work to improve elasticity, support healthy collagen, promote healthy cell renewal and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a healthy, youthful glow. This facial oil restores a youthful glow and can be worn under or mixed with your foundation!

Did I happen to mention it smells ahh-mazing, lol!

Retails for $16.50


A lightweight, radiance-boosting moisturizer that supports collagen health, helping to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. The Probiotics and Rooibos work harmoniously with nonoxidizing Vitamin C to help shield and strengthen your skin’s natural defenses for a smoother, firmer and more revitalized appearance.  They use a stable form of Vitamin C that won’t evaporate or alter before absorbing into your skin, to work better for you, naturally.  

Retails for $22.50



Smooth your mind and refresh your spirit with fragrant sage and lavender food in the Yogi Tea! Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Here we have a the relaxing herbs of Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind.  I love drinking tea but especially in the fall, with the cooler months rolling in to warm my inner being as well as outer. 


Retails for $4.89


So join me in falling in love with your skin this Fall with #Dermae! Join me Dearnatural62 on my love of products! 















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts