BLACK OPAL | *NEW* PORE PERFECTING FOUNDATION

9:55:00 PM

CHECK OUT THESE NEW BLACK OPAL PORE PERFECTING FOUNDATIONS & STICK FOUNDATIONS!

These lightweight, oil-free liquid foundations in these new airless pump bottles are just heavenly for women of color in a large range of colors.  These foundations provide a flawless coverage with a high definition, which results in a seamlessly photo finish look. I've noticed this foundation help minimize the appearance of my enlarged pores, controls my excessive oily skin and provide me with a natural flawless look, which I'm looking for especially as a YouTuber and Beauty Influencer.


This is a drug store must have to add to your makeup collection products.  I absolutely love the new packaging, with a very modern and sleek new look.  These foundations provide a matte finish with light to medium coverage, which is excellent for my everyday makeup routine.  I absolutely love the fact that I have the whole collection because of the season changes, my skin tones does change per-season. I can go from a warm and darker tone in the hotter summer months and a few shades lighter in the winter months. So the fact that Black Opal provide a wide color selection for women of color is amazing for us.


When applying the Black Opal stick foundation, you can apply them directly to your skin and as for the liquid foundation you can apply them using the Black Opal foundation makeup brush and contour with the contour brush, all sold by Black Opal! FYI, the liquid foundation is not runny and holds a medium consistences in body. A side note, even though this has a matte finish, I would recommend to setting this foundation to provide you a longer wear time through out the day. And a quick tip for my fellow oily skin ladies, try using a blotting tissue probably by mid-day to keep the matte finish look that you want to achieve.  

Please visit your local drug or goto http://www.blackopalbeauty.com to get you liquid or stick foundation and please share your results with me.

Also follow them on social media at:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/blackopalbeauty
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Opal-Beauty/135957161084
Instagram: https://instagram.com/blackopalbeauty/

Thank you again Black Opal Cosmetics for these beautiful products! 

Dearnatural62





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts