ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR WATER MARBLE NAIL ART TUTORIAL VIA @YouTube3:23:00 PM
Click here to go to my channel!
Here is one of the most popular water marble nail art tutorials on Youtube, it ranks in the Top 5 videos when searching water marble nail art on YouTube. I did this in 2011 and believe or not people are still watching and enjoying and coming back for more. I fell in love with nail art again around this time and decided to share this method with my growing Youtube family; and it became a viral video!
I'm so thankful I made this video, from this I opened my YouTube channel to a whole new world of nail girls and all things beauty. Doing these videos inspired me in 2013 to get my nail tech liscence and become a professioanl and more knowledgeable in all things nails. And it didn't stop there I wanted to work for a lesuire hotel and be featured in a nail magazine; how those dreams have come true. I had a full 5 page feature written about me in Nail It magazine and profiled in Nail Pro Magazine. I freelance at two lesuirse hotels and I'm still makeing YouTube videos for my fans.
PLEASE ♥SUBSCRIBE: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf - I love you guys!
Introducing CutiTape™ the BEST thing to use instead of masking tape around your fingers. CutiTape is the BEST thing for Water Marbling, Stamping, Sponging and also as a Base Coat for Glitter Nail Polish and Hard to Remove Nail Polishes! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your very own bottle and become a CutiGirl! Click here to purchase Cutitape!
My next venture was to bring my fans a product that would help them with nail art and a number of various things, such as water marbling, stamping, sponging, as a base coat for glitter and hard to remove polishes, that's wher CutiTape came to life.
Here are some great playlist videos to enjoy:
Must Watch Nail Art Playlist Videos: click here!
Nail Hack Playlist: click here!
Holiday Nail Art Playlist: click here!
Find me on social media: Instagram, Twitter,
Here are the instructions for water marbling, hope this is helpful!
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● L I N K S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
T W I T T E R: http://twitter.com/dearnatural62
I N S T A G R A M: http://followgram.me/dearnatural62
P I N T E R E S T: http://pinterest.com/dearnatural62/
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dear...
S U B S C R I B E: http://www.youtube.com/dearnatural62
Welcome to my channel! I encourage feedback & constructive criticism, and don't forget to LIKE this videos!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● P L A Y L I S T S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
MUST WATCH VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
WATER MARBLE SHOUT OUTS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
HAIR (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
MAKEUP (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
NAILS (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
GIVEAWAY (Past & Current): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ For business inquiries, email me at email@example.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
This is not a sponsored video.