RAINBOW WATER MARBLE & SNUPPS APP5:57:00 PM
♥SUBSCRIBE TO DEARNATURAL62: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf
Here's a cute and fun Rainbow Water Marble Nail Art video and I'm also showcasing a great new app called Snupps - http://i.snupp.it/DearNatural62
Snupps is an incredibly easy organizer & socialiser. To use this app, you simply just snap/ upload images, add details and store the items on your virtual shelves. Snaps is available on both Android and iPhone.
-You can then decide if you keep your images private or if you share them publicly, the images can also be shared directly to Facebook, Twitter, and or Instagram.
- Snupps acts as a virtual log of all your can’t-live-without items. It helps to keep track of what you have, prevents from buying any dupes, and helps to organize empties, so that I know what you need to re-purchase and in what color. -Snupps gives you the possibility to visually map out your outfits, track your shoes /bags /jewellery collections (or whatever you desire). It acts almost as a digital closet for you to archive, organize and share your favorite items.
-Snupps allows you to share your collections with other people, check out their collections, in order to get inspired and see what you might be missing.
-It is possible to share items on Snupps to other social media platforms including twitter, Facebook, Instagram or even via email.
-You can add all sorts of important information about your stuff, like where you got it, how much its worth and much more.
White Out by Orly
olor Club Nail Lacquer
Please feel free to feature this video, just give me the credit! Thank you in advance!
Here are the instructions, hope this is helpful!
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
Get Some Deals links:
Sigma Cosmetic: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=392349
La Vaque Professional (Thumb Palette): http://www.lavaqueprofessional.com/12...
Glow Dry LED Lamp: http://vpwow.com/dear
●▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● L I N K S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
♥TWITTER TWEET: http://twitter.com/dearnatural62
♥INSTAGRAM ME-GRAM: http://followgram.me/dearnatural62
♥PINTEREST PIN: http://pinterest.com/dearnatural62
♥FACEBOOK ME: http://www.facebook.com/Dearnatural62
♥SUB DEARNATURAL62: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf
♥SUB DEARNATURAL: http://goo.gl/HrqkwO
●▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
✉ Fans: email@example.com
●▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
This video is sponsored!